Don’t you wish that you could easily generate those invoices in one big batch and save hours of time?
Sometimes you have a client/clients that you will end up billing the exact same amount month in and month out. With Abtrac’s Periodic / Recurring invoices you can do this.
This has been a feature in Abtrac for years but here is a quick guide on how it works.
- Hover over the “Invoices” item in the menu and select “Recurring Invoices”
- First if you don’t have any batch created then click on “Maintain Batches (1)” and add a batch (2)
- Select a batch then add your invoices to that batch
- Then when you’re ready click Generate invoices
- You will choose the option to automatically calculate the Due Date for each of the newly generated invoices or not. It’s that easy!
- Go to your invoices screen
- Click on Generate Invoice (1) then select Periodic (2)
- Select or add a batch (3)
- Add invoices to your batch (4)